The World Health Organisation recommends exclusive breastfeeding during the first 6 months of life and continued breastfeeding for as long as possible. As babies grow at different paces, health professionals should advise the mother on the appropriate time when her baby should start receiving complementary foods.
How to parent like a pro
Your little one is on the way / in your arms, and worried you don't have a clue? (No one does, shhh.). Check out our checklists to help you win in every aspect of modern parenting.
- How to deal with morning sickness
- First preconception appointment questions
- Antenatal Testing Questions
- Questions to ask at your 12-week scan
- Working out your birth plan
- Hospital bag checklist
- Signs of labor checklist
- C-sections: What to consider
- C-section recovery checklist
- Pregnancy pains
- How to cope with first trimester anxiety
- Diaper changing routine
- Child's teething tips
- Coping with separation anxiety
- Potty training toddlers
- Children sleep routine tips
- Eco-friendly baby tips
- Toddler sleep problems
- Junior’s first steps
- Junior’s first words
- Childcare on a budget
- How to read child sign language
- Terrible twos coming up? How to deal with toddler tantrums
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Content for you
Enjoy personalised content, parenting tips, latest product updates and promotions.
Tips & Advices
Need nutritional advice? Speak to our nutrition experts.
Request a sample and try our products today!
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine