- Regular contractions or tightenings. They might feel like really intense period pains.
- Backache — contractions don’t just happen in the bump area.
- Mucus or jelly-like stuff in your panties — this is called a “show”.
- A sudden urge to use the restroom. This is caused by your child’s head pressing down on your bowel.
- Your waters breaking. This might not happen before labour. But if it does call the hospital ASAP.
- Call the hospital ASAP if you’re unsure or worried about anything. For example, if you’re bleeding or your child is moving less than usual.
- Don’t forget to have your hospital bag packed and ready to go! See our checklist of essentials to include.
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Content for you
Enjoy personalised content, parenting tips, latest product updates and promotions.
Tips & Advices
Need nutritional advice? Speak to our nutrition experts.
Request a sample and try our products today!
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine