- Think about where to have a diaper party. A cozy get-together at home? Or hiring a hall or restaurant?
- Maybe your best friends could help arrange it. You have lots of other things to think about.
- What’s your budget? You’ll need to save some money for when your little one gets here.
- Consider who you’re inviting. A traditional all-female group? Or a general mixture of friends and family?
- Try to pick a day that’s not too close to your due date. You’ll need to have your feet up nearer the time.
- Why not create an online gift registry? In case people ask what you would like for your bundle of joy.
- Think of a theme: whether it’s outrageous or sophisticated—themes are fun.
- Consider whether the sex of your child is relevant to the theme.
- Consider a spa day if games and cake aren’t your thing.
- Send out your invitations with date, time, and address, and a clear RSVP deadline. If there’s a theme or a wish list, include these too.
- Confirm the guest numbers with your venue.
- Balloons, decorations, paper plates, plastic knives and forks. Buy what you need to suit your theme.
- Buy a cake or cupcakes.
- Buy diaper party favours and game prizes.
- Consider getting a photographer or ask someone to take lots of photos.
- Choose a fun mix of child-themed party games.
- Set up decorations in good time—you’ll definitely need someone else’s help for this.
- Choose an area for gifts to be placed.
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Content for you
Enjoy personalised content, parenting tips, latest product updates and promotions.
Tips & Advices
Need nutritional advice? Speak to our nutrition experts.
Request a sample and try our products today!
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine