¾ cup minced chicken meat
1 medium carrot, finely grated
1 medium red apple, finely grated
1 clove garlic, minced
1 shallot, minced
1 egg, lightly beaten
Salt to taste, optional
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 cup CERELAC Rice
Step by step
35 minsTime total
1. In a bowl, combine ingredients A.
2. Gradually stir in half of CERELAC Rice to make a thick mixture.
3. Shape mixture into balls.
4. Coat with remaining CERELAC Rice and place on lightly greased baking trays.
5. Bake in preheated 180̊C oven until lightly brown.
6. Remove from oven, chill and serve.
Nutrition count per serving
Energy: 113 kcal
CERELAC INFANT CEREAL RICE
When your child turns 6 months old, it is time to introduce solid food for the very first time.
Checklists finder tool
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Content for you
Enjoy personalised content, parenting tips, latest product updates and promotions.
Tips & Advices
Need nutritional advice? Speak to our nutrition experts.
Request a sample and try our products today!
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine