2 slices white / wholemeal bread
½ teaspoon butter
1 banana, cut into two
1 egg, lightly beaten
3 tablespoons CERELAC Wheat & Honey
2 teaspoons cooking oil
Step by step
20 minsTime total
1. Remove the sides from bread and spread butter evenly on bread.
2. Place banana on bread and roll tightly, chill for 10 minutes.
3. Then dip rolled bread, one at the time in beaten egg.
4. Coat with CERELAC Wheat & Honey.
5. Cook in lightly greased pan until brown on all sides and serve.
Nutrition count per serving
Energy: 103 kcal
CERELAC INFANT CEREAL WHEAT & HONEY
At around 6 months, it's time to introduce your little one to solids!
Checklists finder tool
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Content for you
Enjoy personalised content, parenting tips, latest product updates and promotions.
Tips & Advices
Need nutritional advice? Speak to our nutrition experts.
Request a sample and try our products today!
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine