2 slices white / wholemeal bread
½ tsp butter
1 banana, cut into two
1 egg, lightly beaten
30g CERELAC Infant Cereal Wheat and Honey
2 tsp cooking oil
Step by step
20 minsTime total
1. Remove crust from bread, spread butter evenly on bread.
2. Place banana on bread and roll tightly, chill for 10 minutes.
3. Then dip rolled bread, one at the time in beaten egg.
4. Coated with CERELAC Infant Cereal Wheat and Honey.
5. Cook in lightly grease pan until brown all sides and serve.
CERELAC INFANT CEREAL WHEAT & HONEY
At around 6 months, it's time to introduce your little one to solids!
Checklists finder tool
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Content for you
Enjoy personalised content, parenting tips, latest product updates and promotions.
Tips & Advices
Need nutritional advice? Speak to our nutrition experts.
Request a sample and try our products today!
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine