1 green apple, peel core & thinly slice
1 tablespoon raisins
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 teaspoon butter
50g CERELAC Rice & Mixed Fruit
¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder, optional
Step by step
30 minsTime total
1. Place apple in greased shallow ovenproof dish.
2. Sprinkle with raisins and brown sugar.
3. Meanwhile, rub butter with CERELAC Rice & Mixed Fruit until resemble breadcrumbs.
4. Then sprinkle over fruits and dust with cinnamon powder.
5. Bake in preheated 180°C oven for 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
Nutrition count per serving
Energy: 95 kcal
Good to Know
Apples are low in calories and high in soluble fibre
Good To Remember
Give your child a fresh apple as it makes an ideal nutritious snack
CERELAC® INFANT CEREAL RICE & MIXED FRUITS
Once your little one has learned how to take solid food, their palates are ready to explore new tastes and textures!
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Content for you
Enjoy personalised content, parenting tips, latest product updates and promotions.
Tips & Advices
Need nutritional advice? Speak to our nutrition experts.
Request a sample and try our products today!
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine