Childhood is an amazing period of time where your kids are like little sponges. They soak up everything in their environment, and they do it effortlessly. It’s no surprise then that nurturing them with the right nutrients during these years is extremely important to make those amazing OMG moments with your little ones possible.
However, with so much information out there, which nutrients do you focus on? We’ve found that the importance of maintaining a good gut is second to none. That’s why we got to work creating the improved NANKID OPTIPRO®.
Packed with 100 million units* of probiotics** (Bifidobacterium lactis CNCM I-3446) and 2’-FL Oligosaccharide, this improved NANKID OPTIPRO® helps strengthen gut functions by eliminating bad bacteria and feeding the good probiotics to help support your little one’s body defense system.
In addition, the continued inclusion of DHA & ARA and Optimized Protein developed using a unique process, encourages optimal growth with the right quantity and quality of protein – all so you can Discover Amazing Possibles with your little one.
Available in 600g/1.3kg.
* Per 100g of milk powder
** To preserve the number of living probiotics culture, NANKID OPTIPRO® must be prepared with lukewarm water (approx. 40°C)
- Increase good bacteria in the gut2
- Strengthen the gut wall3
- Remove bad bacteria in the gut3
*2’-FL is an Oligosaccharide derived from lactose.
- Ensure the balance of good bacteria in the gut1
- Improve gut function1
- May reduce diarrhea incidence
- Right Quantity & Quality are important to support child’s optimal growth and development4
DHA & ARA
- Found abundantly in the brain5
- Reduces risk of dental problems*
- Encourages good eating habits*
*Agostoni et al 2008
Get the best for your little one by interchanging your child’s previous formula with the improved NANKID OPTIPRO®. Follow the chart below to make the switch without him/her noticing the change in taste.
Our recommended combination for an easy switch
1. Jungersen M et al. Microorganisms 2014;(2):92-110 | 2. Lewis ZT et al. Microb . 2015;3-13. | 3. Bode L et al. Glycobiology 2012;22(9):1147-1162 | 4. Günther AL et al. Am J Clin Nutr 2007; 86: 1765-1772 | 5. Bradbury J et al. Nutrient 2011; 3: 529-554