- Talk to your nearest and dearest—it can really help.
- Don’t feel guilty or embarrassed.
- Keep active if you can, it’s good for you and your little one.
- Try and rest when needed.
- Set aside some “me time” at least once a day. Maybe with a warm bath or a podcast on a walk?
- Ask your loved ones for practical help. Cooking, shopping, taking care of kids, whatever helps take a load off.
- Meet up with people in the same boat. Ask your healthcare provider or midwife for forums or local groups.
- Take a break from coffee breaks. There’s a recommended limit to caffeine during pregnancy.
- Eat well. Proper nutrition is essential. Now, more than ever.
- Make time for self-care. Try complementary therapies like relaxation massage or meditation. Mindfulness apps are helpful.
- Have a go at simple breathing exercises for stress.
- Plan ahead. Writing down small steps each week can help you get back in control.
- If you’re feeling overwhelmed about the prospect of becoming a parent, have a look at our checklist to help you emotionally prepare.
- Turn to your healthcare provider if you need more support.
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Hanya Untuk Anda
Nikmati kandungan khas untuk anda, petua keibubapaan, dan promosi produk terkini.
Tip & Nasihat
Perlukan nasihat pemakanan? Bincang dengan pakar nutrisi kami.
Dapatkan sampel dan cuba produk kami hari ini!
Cuba aplikasi kami untuk membantu anda dalam perjalanan keibubapaan.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine