- Watch out for changes to the bedtime routine (for example, their first time in a toddler bed, or cot without bars). However small they are, they could have some effect.
- Don’t worry, they’ll just take a bit of time to readjust.
- Aim for regular bedtimes and naptimes.
- Let them choose their own bedtime story.
- Try a junior nightlight or leave the door ajar if they’re afraid of the dark.
- Try white noise or a selection of soothing sounds for your little one.
- Try letting them settle themselves to sleep — self-soothing is an important life lesson.
- Be nearby to assure them but avoid picking your little one up or taking them out of their room if they cry or fuss.
- Make sure they’re as comfy as can be. Adjust their bedding and nightclothes for changes in temperature. Tuck their favourite toy in with them.
- Try a snack before bedtime if hunger is waking them up. Some milk, or a banana before they brush their teeth may help keep their tummy happy and their heads firmly on the pillow.
- Don’t despair. It can take time to master the art of sleeping, but you’ll get there eventually.
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Hanya Untuk Anda
Nikmati kandungan khas untuk anda, petua keibubapaan, dan promosi produk terkini.
Tip & Nasihat
Perlukan nasihat pemakanan? Bincang dengan pakar nutrisi kami.
Dapatkan sampel dan cuba produk kami hari ini!
Cuba aplikasi kami untuk membantu anda dalam perjalanan keibubapaan.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine