- Ask about the standard antenatal tests — what are they and what do they look for?
- Ask if there are any other tests that may be relevant based on your age and medical/genetic history.
- Ask when the antenatal tests will be carried out. See our checklist of Questions to ask at your 12-week scan, when you get there.
- Ask how the antenatal tests are carried out.
- Ask if it’s OK to bring someone for support.
- Ask how long the results take to come back.
- Ask about the level of accuracy of each antenatal test — it can vary.
- Ask for support or therapy if you need someone to talk to.
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Content for you
Enjoy personalised content, parenting tips, latest product updates and promotions.
Tips & Advices
Need nutritional advice? Speak to our nutrition experts.
Request a sample and try our products today!
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine