- Choose eco toys made of wood, natural rubber or plant-based bioplastic.
- Consider shopping for bamboo child bowls, spoons, and cups. Eco-friendly and stylish.
- Try swapping to biodegradable bin-bags and diaper bags.
- Consider switching to eco-friendly diapers or biodegradable diapers.
- Try cotton balls or washable flannels for changing time at home (it may be harder to avoid using wipes out and about, so biodegradable wipes will come in handy).
- Have a go at mixing up your own cleaning products using things like vinegar and bicarb of soda.
- Go for a stroll in your local park.
- Take a trip to the farm — urban farms are great if you live in a city.
- Spend time in your garden (if you’re lucky enough to have one!)
- Try growing your own! Even a window box of tomatoes is a great start.
- Shop from your local butcher, baker, greengrocer, and farmers’ market if possible.
- Swap to a milk delivery service — it’s local and avoids plastic bottles.
- Check out your local charity shops. They’re a treasure trove of everything from clothes to books and furniture.
- Upcycling can be a fun family project.
- Avoid too much screen time, particularly towards the end of the day.
- Adjust your lighting according to the time of day.
- Aim for bright, open curtains and blinds in the daytime, and keep things dim at night — it can help get junior into a good sleep routine.
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Hanya Untuk Anda
Nikmati kandungan khas untuk anda, petua keibubapaan, dan promosi produk terkini.
Tip & Nasihat
Perlukan nasihat pemakanan? Bincang dengan pakar nutrisi kami.
Dapatkan sampel dan cuba produk kami hari ini!
Cuba aplikasi kami untuk membantu anda dalam perjalanan keibubapaan.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine