- Consider taking your child with you to the dentist as soon as their first teeth appear. It helps them get used to the sights and sounds.
- Start brushing your child’s teeth as soon as they come through. Get one with soft bristles made for children.
- Sit them on your knee and use a smear of fluoride toothpaste on the toothbrush.
- Let your child watch while you brush your teeth so they can see how it’s done.
- To help, stand behind them and gently tilt their head backwards. Look in the mirror so your child can see while you are brushing.
- Brush in small circles covering all surfaces of the teeth.
- Let your toddler spit the toothpaste out but don’t rinse with water.
- Try to get into a twice-daily brushing routine as they get older.
- Supervise brushing until your child is around 7-8 years old.
- Talk to your kid’s dentist about tips and advice on how to keep your child’s teeth clean and healthy.
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Hanya Untuk Anda
Nikmati kandungan khas untuk anda, petua keibubapaan, dan promosi produk terkini.
Tip & Nasihat
Perlukan nasihat pemakanan? Bincang dengan pakar nutrisi kami.
Dapatkan sampel dan cuba produk kami hari ini!
Cuba aplikasi kami untuk membantu anda dalam perjalanan keibubapaan.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine