- Dattilo AM, Reidy KC. Prevalence of obesogenic risk factors among infants and young children in Greece. 4th International Conference on Nutrition and Growth, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, March 2-4, 2017 (abstract).
- Deming DM, Afeiche MC, Reidy KC et al. Early feeding patterns among Mexican babies: findings from the 2012 National Health and Nutrition Survey and implications for health and obesity prevention. BMC Nutr 2015; 1:1-14.
- Grimm KA, Kim SA, Yaroch AL et al. Fruit and vegetable intake during infancy and early childhood. Pediatrics 2014; 134 Suppl 1:S63-9. doi: 10.1542/peds.2014-0646K.
- Nicklaus S. Complementary feeding strategies to facilitate acceptance of fruits and vegetables: A narrative review of the literature. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2016; 13(11): 1160; doi: 10.3390/ijerph13111160.
- Reidy KC, Squatrito C Programming long-term health: Nutrition and diet in toddlers. In: Early nutrition and long-term health, mechanisms, consequences and opportunities. Ed., Saavedra and Dattilo, Elsevier, 2017: 537-60.
- Yu P, Denney L, Zheng Y et al. Food groups consumed by infants and toddlers in urban areas of China. Food Nutr Res 2016; 60:1-12.
Last revised: December, 2017