- Ask yourself if child is tired. Look out for a slow build-up of grunt-like cries and rubbing eyes.
- Work out if they’re in pain. Often signaled with a sudden high-pitched shriek followed by a big breath and another shriek.
- Find out if it’s colic. Watch out for regular shrieking in the late afternoon or evening for up to a few hours. Their face may become flushed, scrunched up, and they may clench their fists, draw their knees up to their tummy, or arch their back.
- Could your little one be angry? Look out for loud crying while going red in the face.
- Remember they might feel ignored. Yelling and shouting could be a hint.
- Watch out for signs of fear. Your child may freeze on the spot.
- Remember they’re learning to talk. Regular babbling means they probably just want a chin wag.
- See if they want something. Once they learn to point, they may get good at giving instructions.
- Find out if they just want a cuddle. Your little one will soon start to raise her arms to let you know.
- See if they want to play. Hiding their face behind their hands could be a good time for peekaboo.
- Look out for signs your child is content—an angelic little face smiling back at you!
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Hanya Untuk Anda
Nikmati kandungan khas untuk anda, petua keibubapaan, dan promosi produk terkini.
Tip & Nasihat
Perlukan nasihat pemakanan? Bincang dengan pakar nutrisi kami.
Dapatkan sampel dan cuba produk kami hari ini!
Cuba aplikasi kami untuk membantu anda dalam perjalanan keibubapaan.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine