A routine check-up at the doctor’s should be a happy or positive experience for your child. It’s also a good time to get the information and reassurance you need about raising your child.
Here’s how you can calm your child at the doctor’s and keep your child happy when he’s having his check-up.
• Set the appointment for a time when your child is usually awake and not tired.
• Make sure your child is not hungry. Feed him before you go.
• Bring along his favourite toy.
• Write down your questions for the doctor so you don’t waste time. Get in and out quickly.
• Your child looks to you for reassurance. So when you are calm, your child will be calm too.
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Content for you
Enjoy personalised content, parenting tips, latest product updates and promotions.
Tips & Advices
Need nutritional advice? Speak to our nutrition experts.
Request a sample and try our products today!
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine