- Start with one bottle-feed a day. Make sure baby isn’t hugely hungry for the first one, it’s best if they’re relaxed and happy.
- Try to set a combination feeding schedule of bottle-feeding or breastfeeding at the same time each day. It doesn’t have to be rigid, just make sure you’re responding to your little one’s “I’m hungry” cues.
- If you’re returning to work, try to introduce combination feeding to your little one a few weeks before.
- Make up each formula feed as and when you need it. Check you’re following the manufacturer’s preparation and storage instructions.
- Ready-to-use formula cartons can be handy for combination feeding.
- For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feed as soon as possible. If your little one struggles with bottle-feeding, try different teats until they’re happy.
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to make the best of those first 1,000 days of parenthood… TOGETHER.
Content for you
Enjoy personalised content, parenting tips, latest product updates and promotions.
Tips & Advices
Need nutritional advice? Speak to our nutrition experts.
Request a sample and try our products today!
Try our tailored practical tools to guide you through the parenting journey.
Not quite what you're looking for?
Try out our new smart search engine